Sonicare ProtectiveClean 4500 Sonic electric toothbrush
Built-in pressure sensor, 3 modes, 1 x BrushSync feature, Travel case
How to change my Philips Sonicare toothbrush modes?
You can easily change modes on your Philips Sonicare toothbrush. Learn how to do this.
Philips Sonicare DiamondClean
1) To change modes on your Philips Sonicare DiamondClean, make sure the toothbrush is turned off
2) Now, turn your toothbrush on and keep pressing the power button again to change modes
3) When you have found your preferred mode, stop pressing the power button
Note: Your Philips Sonicare DiamondClean will store your preferences for the next brushing session.
Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Smart
The Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Smart is equipped with a second mode selector button.
1) First, make sure the toothbrush is turned off
2) Press the modes button to change modes
3) Find your preferred mode and put the toothbrush in your mouth
4) Turn on your Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Smart to start brushing in the selected mode
Note: Your Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Smart will store your preferences for the next brushing session.
Philips Sonicare FlexCare
1) Turn off your toothbrush
2) Take your toothbrush out of your mouth
3) Change modes by pressing the mode button, your toothbrush will store your preferences
4) Put your toothbrush in your mouth
5) Press the power button