There is a small vent in the reservoir door opening of your Sonicare AirFloss. If this vent is blocked, the water flow will be blocked and you will hear a sucking or whistling sound. Instructions to clean the vent:
- Use a piece of paper towel or a cotton swab
- Moisten the paper towel or cotton swab with water
- Clean the vent by wiping along the inside edge of the reservoir opening, focusing on the vent area
- Wipe along the outside edge of the reservoir door, also focusing on the vent area
- Rinse the cleaned areas with cold water and make sure that no debris is left behind.
- NOTE: make sure that no debris is left behind on the inside of the reservoir
Did this not solve the issue? Your Sonicare AirFloss may be faulty. Please contact us.