NOTE: Philips cannot be held responsible if your device is not supported.
Follow the steps below to check if your USB device is supported.
- Switch off your TV.
- Insert your USB device into the USB connector at the side of the TV.
- Switch on your TV and press the 'MENU' button on the remote control to display the TV MENU.
- The brand of your USB device will be shown on the MULTIMEDIA row if it is recognise by the TV.
- Once the brand name is shown, press the 'OK' button to display the 3 folders, such as PICTURE, MUSIC and VIDEO.
- To view the contents, select the folder of your choice and press the 'OK' button or cursor right to view the contents.
NOTE: If you have created a folder name for your picture, music or video in your USB device, you must be at the correct directory in order to view it, if not you will only see the folder name but not the contents.
The following file formats are supported.
- Picture: JPEG
- Music: MP3, MP3 Pro
- Video: MPEG1, MPEG2
Only FAT/DOS formated memory cards