1. DreamMapper is available in Australia, New Zealand, US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and certain international locations.
2. Data on file.
3. Data analysis at 30 days of use of 2015 Philips sponsored patient preference trial (n=98). Data on file.
4. Data analysis at 30 days of use of 2017 Philips sponsored patient preference trial (n=80). Data on file.
5. Data analysis of August 2017 Patient Preference trial where n = 85. Data on file.
6. Mask does not directly contact the bridge of the nose or nostrils.
7. When compared to Philips 22mm Performance tubing.
8. RTCA/DO-160G section 21, category M.
9. Young T, et al. Epidemiology of obstructive sleep apnea: a population health perspective. AJRCCM 2002;165:1217-1239.
For informational purposes only, not to replace physician's directions.