Juicy chicken thighs enveloped in rich sauce, spiked with broccoli and covered with a cheesy, crunchy topping.
Servings 4-6, Preparation time 10 minutes, Cooking time: 22 minutes
- 1.2kg chicken thigh fillets, trimmed, quartered
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 425g can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 large piece (400g) broccoli, cut into large florets
- 1 cup grated cheese
- ¼ cup dried breadcrumbs
- Mixed garden salad, to serve
- 1. Press SAUTÉ/SEAR HIGH TEMP button, set cooking time for 10 minutes and press START, do not close the lid. Add chicken with 1 tbsp canola oil and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned and chicken is almost cooked through.
- 2. Add the chicken soup and stir to combine.
- 3. Close the lid. Select BAKE program, set time for 12 minutes and press START.
- 4. When BAKE is complete, add broccoli and stir to combine. Combine cheese and breadcrumbs. Sprinkle over the surface.
- 5. Close the lid. Select BAKE program, set time for 10 minutes and press START.
- 6. When cooking is complete, remove lid. Serve into individual bowls with crusty bread or a garden salad on the side.
- Chef’s tip: Sauté: Do not close the lid during sauté. Bake: Set valve to “Bake” position.