The average preparation time of some popular ingredients can be found in the food table.
The settings mentioned are just indications. These settings may be adapted depending on the origin, size and shape of the ingredients:
- Smaller and fresh ingredients need a slightly shorter preparation time
- Lesser quantities of ingredients need a shorter preparation time
- Larger and frozen ingredients need a slightly longer preparation time
- Higher quantities of ingredients need a longer preparation time
- Home-made dough needs a longer preparation time than pre-made dough
Tip: More information and tips on recipes that can be prepared in the Airfryer are available on Philips' My Kitchen website.
Note: Add 3 minutes to the preparation time when you start frying while the Airfryer is still cold.