- Make sure the cable is well connected
- To check which connection is selected, Press the i+ button on the remote control
1) When you see Blue mute / blank screen and the i+ display does not indicate any video resolution indication then there is no valid signal detected.
- Make sure the HDMI output of the accessory is valid by changing the video output resolution to a resolution which the TV can handle
2) When you see a blank screen and the i+ display shows a video resolution indication then the connection is correct.
- The blank screen is caused by the accessory device and not by the TV
- To detect and remedy the problem caused by the accessory device, check the instruction manual of this device
3) If the problem remains : reselect the HDMI external source input by changing to the other HDMI input and back to the connected HDMI ; how?
- Press AV on the remote
- Press up and then ok
- Press AV again
- Press down and ok
- The compatibility check process between TV and accessory device will start over again
4) Reset (switch off and back on) the TV and also reset the accessory device.