1. To be eligible to claim a refund, individuals must have purchased an eligible Philips Brand product listed below (“Eligible Products”) from an Australian retailer store or online store between 9.00am AEST 01 June 2018 and 11.59pm AEDT on 31 December 2019
2. Trial the Eligible Products at least for 30 Days from date of purchase, but for no more than 90 days
3. If you are not completely satisfied by the performance of the Eligible Product;
a. Download a Money Back Guarantee Claim Form from www.philips.com.au/promotions
b. Obtain a Return Authorisation Number by calling a customer service representative during business hours on (02) 9912 4490; the Return Authorisation Number must be obtained within 90 days from date of purchase of the Eligible Product and then customers have a further 30 days to return the Eligible Product.
c. Complete the Money Back Guarantee Claim Form, inputting the Return Authorisation Number; and
d. Return the Eligible Product (in its original packaging) along with the fully completed Money Back Guarantee Claim Form and the original purchase receipt (keep a copy) within 90 days from date of purchase to:
Net Response: Philips Sonicare 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
PO Box 6422
4. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible claims will be deemed invalid.
5. Claimants must retain their original purchase receipt and the Eligible Product packaging as proof of purchase and for the purposes of submitting a Claim. Failure to produce the proof of purchase when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of a Claimant’s Claim and forfeiture of any right to a refund. The purchase receipt must clearly specify the retailer of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Purchase Period but prior to submitting a Claim.
Postage costs for the return of the Eligible Product are the full responsibility of the Claimant and will not be refunded