Purchase a Philips Pasta and Noodle Maker and share your opinion with us!
1. To be eligible to receive the eGift card, individuals must have purchased an eligible Philips Brand product listed below (“Eligible Products”) from an Australian retailer store or online store between 07:00am ADST 01 February 2019 and 11.59pm ADST on 31 December 2019 (“Purchase Period”). All email claims/redemptions must be received by 05.00pm ADST on 31 March 2020. For the removal of doubt, internet sales via auction sites like eBay or similar are excluded from this offer. Trade seconds products are excluded.
2. This promotion is limited to the first 500 eligible redemptions only.
3. The promotion will end automatically once 500 eligible redemptions have been received or the promotion end date passes, whichever occurs first.
4. Promotion is only open to individuals who are Australian residents 18 years and above (“Claimant”) who submit a valid email claim in accordance with these Terms and Conditions (“Claim”). Corporations, companies, body corporate bodies, groups, organisations and any other corporate bodies and non-corporate bodies are not eligible to participate.
How to claim your e-Gift card:
1. Purchase an eligible Philips Brand product listed below (“Eligible Products”) from an Australian retailer store or online store between 07:00am ADST 01 February 2019 and 11.59pm ADST on 31 December 2019 (“Purchase Period”).
2. Visit www.philips.com.au/HR2375. You must use this link for tracking and validation.
3. Complete a positive or negative review
4. You will receive an email stating ‘your review has been approved’
5. Forward the email with your name and best contact number to email@example.com
6. Your eGift card will be emailed to you within 15 working days.
7. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible claims will be deemed invalid.
8. Claimants must use the website link (www.philips.com.au/HR2375) for tracking and validation. Reviews completed by going to www.philips.com.au and searching for the product code will be ineligible and excluded from this promotion.
9. Strictly one (1) review per person per eligible product purchased.
10. Claimants must retain their original purchase receipt and the Eligible Product packaging as proof of purchase and for the purposes of submitting a Claim. Failure to produce the proof of purchase when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of a Claimant’s Claim and forfeiture of any right to a refund. The purchase receipt must clearly specify the retailer of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Purchase Period but prior to submitting a Claim.