To be eligible to claim for a refund, Claimants must undertake the following steps:
1. Trial the Eligible Product for at least 21 days from date of purchase (including 9 days of therapy acclimatisation), but no more than 30 days;
2. If the Claimant is not completely satisfied by the performance of the Eligible Product, the Claimant must:
a. Register and Download a Claim Form from www.philips.com.au/promotions;
b. Complete all fields on the Claim Form with the Claimant’s personal information together with a clear and legible scan or photo of the fully paid purchase receipt or tax invoice indicating store name, receipt number, date of purchase, model/items purchased, and amount paid (“Proof of Purchase”) for the Eligible Products.
c. Obtain a Return Authorisation Number by calling a customer service representative during business hours on (02) 9912 4490; the Return Authorisation Number must be obtained within 30 days from date of purchase of the Eligible Product and then customers have a further 15 days to return the Eligible Product, allowing for a 45 day Money Back Guarantee. Refunds will only be valid if the Eligible Product is received by the Promoter within these time periods.
d. Complete the Claim Form, inputting the Return Authorisation Number; and Return the Eligible Product (undamaged, with all componentry and in its original packaging) along with the fully completed Claim Form and the original purchase receipt to:
Philips NightBalance 45 Day Money Back Guarantee
PO Box 6422
3. The above steps must be completed, and the returned Eligible Product, Claim Form and Proof of Purchase must be received by 5:00pm AEST/AEDT within 45 days of the date of purchase. Claims received after this date will not be processed.
4. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible Claims will be deemed invalid. If the Eligible Product is returned damaged, broken, incomplete or missing componentry, the Claim will also be deemed invalid. Where the Eligible Product is returned without certain componentry or parts, Philips may, in its sole discretion, contact the Claimant and advise the Claimant of the missing componentry or parts and request the return of such componentry of parts in order to validate the Claim.
5. Claimants must retain their original Proof of Purchase and the Eligible Product packaging for the purposes of submitting a Claim. Failure to produce the Proof of Purchase when requested by the Promotor may, at the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of a Claimant’s Claim and forfeiture of any right to money back or a refund.
6. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of Claims and Claimants (including a Claimant’s identity, age and place of residence), to validate and check the authenticity of the Claim Form and Proof of Purchase, and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Claimant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the claim process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the offer. Any Claims made with a stolen, forged, mutilated, unrecognised or tampered with Proof of Purchase will be deemed void. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved. The Promoter’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Any tax liability arising as a result of accepting this promotion is the responsibility of the Claimant. Any costs incurred by the Claimant associated with returning the Eligible Product and making a Claim, including accessing the Philips’ website, telephone enquiries in relation to the Promotion, and mailing the Eligible Product are the sole responsibility of the Claimant.
Postage and delivery costs for the return of the Eligible Product are the full responsibility of the Claimant and will not be refunded. Whilst it is not required, the Promoter suggests the Claimant use registered post. The Promoter and its associated agencies or companies accept no responsibility for lost, late, incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible or misdirected forms.