Make sure to clean and sterilise all parts before first use.
- Fill your Philips Avent Anti-colic bottle with milk
- When using prepared formula milk, make sure that the formula milk is fully dissolved to avoid blocking the AirFree vent
- Place the AirFree vent insert in the bottle
- Pull the teat through the screw ring (wiggle the teat upwards for easy assembly)
- Place the screw ring and teat on top of the bottle with the AirFree vent
Expert tip: the icon on top of your AirFree vent will show you how to position the AirFree vent while feeding your little one (see image below).