Article Published Date : 2020-01-15
How to assemble the AirFree vent with the Philips Avent Anti-colic bottle
Learn how to correctly assemble the AirFree vent with the Philips Avent Anti-colic bottle. Get the most out of your AirFree vent.
Make sure to clean and sterilise all parts before first use.
- Fill your Philips Avent Anti-colic bottle with milk
- When using prepared formula milk, make sure that the formula milk is fully dissolved to avoid blocking the AirFree vent
- Place the AirFree vent insert in the bottle
- Pull the teat through the screw ring (wiggle the teat upwards for easy assembly)
- Place the screw ring and teat on top of the bottle with the AirFree vent
Expert tip: the icon on top of your AirFree vent will show you how to position the AirFree vent while feeding your little one (see image below).
Not what you are looking for?
Subscribe to receive email from Philips - Don’t miss out!