If a USB connection between your digital camera and the TV isn’t working, you can try the solutions below to resolve your problem:
- Make sure your digital camera is switched on and verify if the configuration of your digital camera is correct (see the manual of your digital camera for more information).
- Some digital cameras allow you to switch off the USB interface. Make sure that the USB interface is switched on before connecting to the TV.
- Remove the memory card from your digital camera and insert it directly into the digital media reader on the right side of your TV.
- If you have a digital camera with only internal memory (no removable memory) you can try to copy the content manually to a memory card or a USB memory device (e.g. Philips KEY product) using a personal computer.
- Some digital cameras allow you to switch between PTP (Picture Transfer Protocol) or “PC Link” and USB Mass Storage or “PC Drive”. Make sure that you select USB Mass Storage or “PC Drive” on your digital camera.
- If your camera supports different interface settings be sure to try them one by one or contact the reseller of your camera to find out the correct setting.