Watch our one-hour webinar where Melinda Parcell and Shannon Wallis from West Moreton Health shared their four-year journey on implementing and delivering results from their MeCare Program.
Caroline Langston and Franca Facci from Illawarra Shoalhaven LHD, together with Louise Fox and Netty Swinburne Mepham from Southern NSW LHD also outlined their joint vision and model of care planned for one of Australia's first Virtual Care Centre programs shared between both health systems.
This series will explore:
• The rationale for the adoption of virtual care programs underpinned with home remote patient monitoring
• A practical look at the program structure and model of care for a sustainable end successful program
• How to rapidly implement this capability in a crisis situation
• Key considerations when implementing and operating these programs
• An overview of COVID-19 protocols and programs being implemented
• The opportunity to scale virtual care across your health system and community