Before resuming therapy on your replacement machine, visually inspect the following accessories for evidence of black foam particles:
- Mask components (mask, cushions, and integrated tubing)
- Humidifier tank and seals (if applicable)
If there is no evidence of black foam particles on any of these components:
- Clean each component per their respective instructions for use.
- Reassemble and resume therapy on your new device.
If visible black foam particles are evident on any of these components:
- Contact your equipment provider for replacement (prior to restarting therapy).
- Keep components for verification by the Homecare Provider.
Please follow these “Accessory Cleaning and Inspection Instructions” provided and if you notice any black foam particles, please contact Philips on the number below.