Philips integrated solutions feature smart enterprise systems, devices, software and services that bring together patient population data to help drive a more proactive approach to care. Data-driven actionable insights leverage AI to help enable precision diagnosis and standardization of care across the enterprise and improve workflows. Visitors to the Philips Booth (6a20) at HIMSS Europe will experience a full suite of integrated connected care solutions in key areas including:
In hospital – Philips AI-based solutions manage vast amounts of patient-generated health data, integrate information within the EMR, and leverage predictive analytics to help drive better informed care decisions. Along with IntelliSpace Enterprise Edition, additional solutions include:
- Philips Critical Care CIS, enables paperless clinical workflows and provides advanced analytics, decision support, integrated care management and reporting for the ICU, Operating Room and Anesthesia teams.
- Philips eICU, a scalable, centralized tele-ICU solution combining Audio/Visual technology, predictive analytics, data visualization and advanced reporting to extend critical care resources to the bedside via technology regardless of location.
- Philips Interoperability open standards-based software solutions for fast and flawless data flows between medical systems and information sources at departmental and enterprise levels, and Health Information Exchanges (HIEs) across health systems.
- Philips Tasy EMR, a comprehensive healthcare informatics solution currently used by nearly 1000 global healthcare institutions and named Best in KLAS PAS (Patient Administration System) Category Leader 2016 and 2017 in Latin America.
- PerformanceBridge, Philips’ vendor agnostic, integrated, scalable portfolio of services, analytics, tools, and support empowers hospital departments with real-time information to improve performance and build a program for continuous improvement.
Precision Diagnosis – Integrated informatics solutions across cardiology, oncology and radiology, enable clinicians to access data from disparate sources in a holistic view to deliver information enhanced by adaptive intelligence applications for more confident diagnoses. Solutions include:
- Philips IntelliSpace Precision Medicine cloud-based platform brings together actionable clinical patient information from disparate data sources, intelligently organized across rich dashboards to facilitate collaborative diagnostic treatment and follow-up decisions by Multidisciplinary Tumor Boards via Dana-Farber Oncology Pathways, Genomic Bioinformatics and Interpretation, Clinical Trial Matching and Clinical Dashboards.
- Philips Illumeo with Adaptive Intelligence introduces a new paradigm of clinically intelligent software designed to change how clinicians see, seek and share information by providing a tailored workflow experience which adapts to preferences and patient context.
In the home – Sleep & Respiratory Care, featuring Philips COPD Pathway Management analytics, help manage COPD patients at home to reduce COPD readmissions and the total cost of care.
Care Management – Philips Patient Care Analytics features advanced technology to aggregate and analyze data to bridge the gap between acute and home-based care, supporting patients with programs to deliver the right care at the right time in the most appropriate and lowest care settings.
Beyond the exhibition floor, Philips executives and customers will also participate in plenary and speaker sessions throughout the event, addressing topics ranging from the latest in EMR innovation, to pushing the frontier of interoperability. A complete list of speaker sessions, dates and times is available here.