SmartPerfusion imaging technology provides interventionalists with an objective understanding of the impact of their treatment to help determine the outcome of perfusion procedures. Advanced guidance supports standardized comparisons and automated functions simplify clinical adoption.
For immediate technical support, please use the phone number below.
Call: 1800 251 400
1. S. Jens, Henk A. Marquering, Mark J. W. Koelemay, Jim A. Reekers. Perfusion Angiography of the Foot in Patients with Critical Limb Ischemia: Description of the Technique. Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol. 2015;38(1):201-5.
2. Fowkes FG, Rudan D, Rudan I, Aboyans V, Denenberg JO, McDermott MM, Norman PE, Sampson UK, Williams LJ, Mensah GA, Criqui MH. Comparison of global estimates of prevalence and risk factors for peripheral artery disease in 2000 and 2010: a systematic review and analysis. Lancet. 2013;382(9901):1329-40.
3. Barshes NR, et. al. Cost-effectiveness in the contemporary management of critical limb ischemia with tissue loss. J Vasc Surg 2012;56:1015-24.
4. Norgren L, Hiatt WR, Dormandy JA, Nehler MR, Harris KA, Fowkes FGR on behalf of the TASC II Working Group. Inter-Society Consensus for the Management of Peripheral Arterial Disease (TASC II). J Vasc Surg. 2007;45(1)Supplement: S5-S67.
5. Determination of treatment endpoint is the physicians conclusion on the treatment based on qualitative info (colour coded images) together with other relevant clinical data.