1. Comb your beard downwards, set your beard trimmer to 3-5mm, and trim your beard and moustache area evenly all over.
2. Using your beard trimmer without the comb, remove the rest of your moustache and beard, except for a small section underneath (and a bit wider than) your mouth
3. Set your precision trimmer to 1-2mm. Trim a line on your chin 5mm from the corner of your lip on each side, and connect this line below the jawbone.
4. Curve a line around your Soul Parch on each side.
5. Finish the job off by using a rotary shaver on everything that´s not part of your Original Goatee.