1. Comb your beard and moustache neatly downwards. Use your beard trimmer without the comb to trim a (slanting) line from the side of your moustache down to your jaw on each side.
2. Continue both lines below the jawbone, and connect them with a straight line along your neck.
3. Remove the remaining hair on your cheeks and neck, without going too close to the outline of your beard and moustache.
4. Trim your moustache below the corner of your lips to leave a gap above your beard, and shape your moustache to a style that suits you. Trim two semicircles around your Soul Patch too.
5. Put on the trimmer comb, and trim the hair on your chin evenly to the length you want. For a neat effect, tidy up with the rotary shaver.