1. Grow your beard for three months. Comb your beard and moustache neatly downwards.
2. Use your trimmer´s precision attachment to trim a low cheekline. Trim a neat lip line and two low ´U´ shapes under your mouth.
3. Using the main trimmer, shape your beard so that the longest point is at the centre, then trim away straggly hairs and define the shape.
4. Shave your neck and cheek area to keep yourself looking sharp.
5. Comb your beard towards the point, and apply pomade to accentuate it.
To soften your hear use oil. For the perfect look regularly trim your beard to retain the shape. Enough of this style? Try something new like a full beard or a natural moustache.