1. Comb your beard downwards, set your beard trimmer to 3-5mm, and trim your beard and moustache area evenly all over.
2. Using your beard trimmer without the comb, trim downwards 1cm below the corner of your mouth.
3. Remove the rest of your beard with the trimmer, or just go as short as stubble if you like.
4. Define the Chevron moustache shape and trim any stray hairs.
5. Tidy up with a rotary shaver if you like. Use pomade to keep your moustache looking great.
If manual shavers are causing you some serious razor burn, it’s definitely time to switch to an electric shaver. We’ve got some helpful tips to put that nasty razor burn from shaving behind you.