If the AirFloss becomes clogged, it is important to clean the inside and outside of the nozzle, as well as the reservoir vent.
To clean the nozzle, follow the steps below:
- Remove the AirFloss nozzle from the handle
- Rinse the nozzle with warm water. We advise you to clean it after each use to eliminate the residue
To clean the reservoir vent, follow the steps below:
There is a small vent in the reservoir door opening (where you put the water/mouthwash) to let air in as water is drawn out. If the vent is clogged or dirty, it will reduce and eventually stop the water flow from coming out of the nozzle.
- Take a damp/moist paper towel or cotton swab
- Wipe along the inside edge of the reservoir door opening, especially on the top area
- Rinse well with cold tap water and ensure that there is no debris/dust left
Note: Ensure that there is no debris from paper towels or cotton swabs inside the reservoir area.
Still have questions? Please contact our Consumer Care Agents for further assistance.