Mushroom croquettes or meat croquettes
Each portion contains:
440 kJ/105 kcal
3 g protein
6 g fat of which 2 g saturated
10 g carbohydrates
1 g fibre
Servings 8 persons, Preparation time 15 minutes, Cooking time: 8 minutes
- 1/4 onion
- 100 g mushrooms
- 20 g butter
- 1½ heaped tbsp fl our
- 500 ml milk
- ground nutmeg
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 50 g breadcrumbs
- Finely chop the onion and the mushrooms. Melt the butter in a saucepan and fry the onion and mushrooms. Add the fl our and stir well. Warm up the milk and add it, little by little, to the mushroommixture in the saucepan. Keep stirring until the mixture thickens. Season with salt and nutmeg to taste. Leave to cool and set for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- For the breadcrumb coating, mix the oil and the breadcrumbs together. Keep stirring until the mixture becomes loose and crumbly again.
- Roll 1 tbsp of fi lling in the breadcrumbs until it is completely coated and place it in the Airfryer basket. Repeat until all the fi lling is used up.
- Preheat the Airfryer to 200°C.
- Slide the basket into the Airfryer. Set the timer for 8 minutes and fry the croquettes until the timer rings and they are crispy and brown.
- Chef’s tip: To make meat croquettes instead, replace the mushrooms with 100 g fi nely chopped veal or beef (rib, knuckle).