Mini Frankfurters in Pastry
Appetizer – approx. 20 portions
Servings 3 persons, Preparation time 10 minutes, Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 1 tin of mini frankfurters (drained weight 220 g, approx. 20 frankfurters)
- 100 g (chilled or frozen, defrosted) ready-made puff pastry
- 1 tablespoon fine mustard
- Preheat the AirFryer to 200°C.
- Thoroughly drain the sausages on a layer of kitchen paper and dab them dry.
- Cut the puff pastry into strips measuring 5 x 1½ cm and coat the strips with a thin layer of mustard.
- Roll each sausage spirally into a strip of pastry.
- Put half the sausages in pastry in the basket and slide the basket into the AirFryer. Set the timer to 10 minutes. Bake the sausages in pastry until golden brown. Bake the remaining sausages in the same manner.
- Serve the sausages in a platter accompanied by a small dish of mustard.