Green Salad with Roasted Pepper
Side dish – 4 portions
Servings 4 persons, Preparation time 15 minutes, Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 romaine lettuce, in broad strips
- 50 g rocket leaves
- Preheat the AirFryer to 200°C.
- Place the bell pepper in the basket and slide the basket into the AirFryer. Set the timer to 10 minutes and roast the bell pepper until the skin is slightly charred.
- Put the bell pepper in a bowl and cover it with a lid or plastic wrap. Leave the bell pepper for 10-15 minutes.
- Then cut the bell pepper into four sections and remove the seeds and the skin. Cut the bell pepper into strips.
- Mix a dressing in a bowl, using 2 tablespoons of the moisture from the bell pepper, the lemon juice, the yoghurt, and the olive oil. Add pepper and salt to taste.
- Toss the lettuce and the rocket leaves in the dressing, and garnish the salad with the bell pepper strips.