Green Pea Soup With Goat'S Cheese Crostini
This soup is a great start of the spring season, especially if you can find fresh peas and herbs.
Servings 4 persons, Preparation time 0 minutes, Cooking time: 23 minutes
- 500 g peas, fresh or frozen
- 100 g chopped onions
- 550 ml vegetable stock
- ½ tbsp tarragon
- pepper & salt, to taste
- optional: 5 tbsp yoghurt, fresh green herbs
- This soup is a great start of the spring season, especially if you can find fresh peas and herbs.
- Meanwhile, prepare the crostini. Preheatthe oven to 200°C, slice the baguette and spread some goat’s cheese on top. Bake in the oven until the cheese is melted and turns golden.
- When the soup maker is ready, open the lid and pour the soup into deep plates. Top each bowl with a crunchy crostini.