Courgette is such a versatile vegetable. They taste great with fresh herbs, some spices or with cheese.
Servings 4 persons, Preparation time 0 minutes, Cooking time: 23 minutes
- 650 g courgette
- 100 g chopped onions
- 1 garlic clove
- 450 ml vegetable stock
- 1 tsp chopped fresh oregano
- optional: 60g Dolcelatte or Gorgonzola cheese, to garnish
- Quarter the courgette lengthways and cut into 2cm pieces.
- Place all of the ingredients into the soup maker, and select the cream soup program.
- When ready, open the lid and pour the soup into bowls or deep plates. You can stir in some cheese if you like, or sprinkle it on top when serving.