Each portion contains:
1050 kJ/250 kcal
8 g protein
13 g fat of which 8 g saturated
25 g carbohydrates
2 g fibre
Servings 4 persons, Preparation time 20 minutes, Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 200 g fl our
- 75 g butter
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp milk
- pepper & salt
- 1 small onion
- 1 tbsp oil
- 200 g spinach
- 1 egg
- 100 g cottage cheese (unsalted)
- 4 cupcake moulds or small ramekins that fi t inside the Airfryer
- Put all of the ingredients for the dough into a food processor with a pinch of salt and blend until you have a ball of dough. Turn out onto a worktop and knead with your hands until you have a smooth dough. Leave to rest in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Finely chop the onion. Heat the oil in a pan and add the onion. Sweat until translucent, then add the spinach and fry for 1 to 2 minutes more until the spinach is wilted. In a bowl, whisk the egg and stir in the cottage cheese.
- Squeeze the excess water out of the spinach, chop and add to the cheese mixture.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal parts. Roll each part into a round, large enough to cover the bottom of the moulds. Line the moulds with the dough. Fill each mould with the spinach filling.
- Preheat the Airfryer to 180°C. Place the quiche(s) into the Airfryer basket and slide the basket into the Airfryer. Set the timer for 15 minutes. Serve the quiches lukewarm or cold.
- Chef’s tip: You can also make a large spinach quiche. In that case, use double the dough to line a 20 cm spring form, and fi ll with double the fi lling. Bake for 20-25 minutes.