Yellow rice with fish packets and sugar snap peas
Servings 4 persons, Preparation time 0 minutes, Cooking time: 35 minutes
- 1 teaspoon saffron threads
- 400 ml chicken bouillon
- 300 g rice
- 400 g sugar snap peas
- 2 red onions cut into thin wedges
- 250 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 400 g tilapia or claresse fillet in 8 pieces
- 4 dessertspoons red pesto
- 4 slices of raw ham, halved
- Crush the saffron finely in a mortar together with some salt and stir this into the bouillon. Pour the rice into the rice steamer and hang this inside basket 4. Pour in the bouillon. Cover the basket with the lid. Set the timer to 20 minutes, press the ‘start-stop’ button and steam the rice.
- Arrange the sugar snap peas with the onion wedges and the cherry tomatoes in basket 3 and after 8 minutes, place this underneath basket 4. Steam the rice and vegetables until cooked.
- Rub the pesto into the fish fillets and wrap each piece in a slice of ham. Place the pieces of fish in basket 2 and place it under basket 3.
- Turn the dial to the ‘fish’ setting, switch on the Gentle Steam and set the timer to 12 minutes. Press start and steam the fish until just done. Serve the rice in warmed deep plates and arrange the vegetables and fish on top.