Steamed brill with vegetables
Bursting with healthy flavors
Servings 4 persons, Cooking time: 40 minutes
- 150 g haricots verts, trimmed
- 200 g stemmed broccoli or broccoli flowers
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cleaned and sliced
- 8 fillets of brill (4 thick and 4 thin fillets of 2 whole fish)
- 150 g (wild) spinach
- ground sea salt
- paprika powder
- 5 g coriander
- Place the sprigs of coriander (keep leaves) into the flavour booster.
- Fill steaming tier 2, starting with a layer of haricots verts, followed by the broccoli flowers and bell pepper. Cover with lid and place on top of steaming tier 1.
- Set the timer for 20 minutes.
- Set the timer for another 10 minutes.
- After 3 minutes add the spinach to steaming tier 3 and place in the steamer for the remaining 7 minutes. Switch off the steamer.
- Sprinkle the fish fillets with ground sea salt and paprika powder. Serve on a bed of steamed vegetables and garnish with coriander leaves. Pairs well with small new potatoes drizzled with chilli-garlic oil.