Steak Tartare Burgers with Ham
Servings 4 persons, Preparation time 10 minutes, Cooking time: 8 minutes
- 400 g finely minced beef
- 5 cm white of 1 leek, very finely chopped
- 50 g ham, in fine strips
- 3 tablespoons bread crumbs
- Freshly ground pepper
- Preheat the airfryer to 200°C. Mix the minced beef with the leek, ham, bread crumbs, some salt and pepper, and nutmeg. Knead thoroughly to obtain a homogenous mixture.
- Divide the minced beef into four portions and form smooth burgers with wet hands.
- Put the burgers in the basket and slide it into the airfryer. Set the timer to 8 minutes and fry the burgers until nicely brown. Inside they may still be pink.
- Serve the steak tartare burgers with boiled potatoes and cauliflower or broccoli.