Each portion contains:
1825 kJ/435 kcal
26 g protein
36 g fat of which 13 g saturated
2 g carbohydrates
1 g fibre
Servings 4 persons, Preparation time 10 minutes, Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 800 g rack of lamb
- pepper & salt
- 75 g unsalted macadamia nuts
- 1 tbsp breadcrumbs (preferably homemade)
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 egg
- Finely chop the garlic. Mix the olive oil and garlic to make garlic oil. Brush the rack of lamb with the oil and season with pepper & salt.
- Preheat the Airfryer to 100°C.
- Finely chop the nuts and place them into a bowl. Stir in the breadcrumbs and rosemary. Whisk the egg in another bowl.
- To coat the lamb, dip the meat into the egg mixture, draining off any excess. Coat the lamb with the macadamia crust.
- Put the coated lamb rack in the Airfryer basket and slide the basket into the Airfryer. Set the timer for 25 minutes. After 25 minutes, increase the temperature to 200°C and set the timer for another 5 minutes. Remove the meat and leave to rest, covered with aluminium foil, for 10 minutes before serving.
- Chef’s tip: You can replace the macadamia nuts with pistachios, hazelnuts, cashews or almonds if desired.