Each portion contains:
840 kJ/ 200 kcal
7 g protein
10 g fat of which 3 g saturated
20 g carbohydrates
0 g fibre
Servings 8 persons, Preparation time 10 minutes, Cooking time: 25 minutes
- 1 (organic) lemon
- 500 g ricotta
- 150 g sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 3 eggs
- 3 tbsp corn starch
- 20 cm round oven dish
- Preheat the Airfryer to 160°C.
- Zest and juice the lemon. In a bowl, combine the ricotta, sugar, vanilla essence, 1 tbsp lemon juice and the lemon zest. Stir the ingredients until they are well combined and form a homogenous consistency.
- Add the eggs one at a time and stir well. Add the corn starch and mix well. Pour the mixture into the oven dish.
- Place the dish into the Airfryer basket and slide the basket into the Airfryer. Set the timer for 25 minutes. The cheesecake is ready when the timer rings and the centre is set. Place the dish on a wire rack and leave to cool completely.
- Chef’s tip: Serve the pudding with a digestive biscuit crumbled over the top for an upside down cheesecake.