Wet shave with the Philips electric shaver
If you are wondering how to wet shave with your Philips electric shaver, please find out here if we can answer your questions.
Recommended procedure for wet shave with the Philips electric shaver
- Step 1. Clean your skin using hot water and soap.
- Step 2. Apply shaving gel or foam.
- Step 3. Begin shaving in circular motions.
- Step 4. Run the razor under hot water to clean gel or foam from the shaving head.
- Step 5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 until the gel or foam is nearly gone and all areas of facial hair have been shaved.
- Step 6. Open the shaving head and run hot water over it to remove hair and gel or foam.
To achieve optimal performance and results from your razor, use your favourite gel or foam while shaving.