- Make sure that the reservoir door of your Sonicare AirFloss is fully closed.
- Put your AirFloss handle into the Fill and Charge station.
- Make sure that the handle is touching the bottom of the charger.
- Push the AirFloss handle towards the Fill and Charge station to lock it.
- When you hear a click, the AirFloss handle is fully engaged.
Tip: Bubbles rising from the bottom of the Fill and Charge station indicate that your AirFloss handle is filling.
Make sure the handle is touching the bottom of the charger.
If the handle is fully in contact with the charger, you will NOT see the curved line facing down (under the Sonicare logo) while it's in the charger.
If you can see this curved line, simply press the handle down into the charger to ensure it's fully inserted and connected to the charger.
Please note that if your AirFloss is not charging, it is still running and will lose power. This is why it's important to keep your AirFloss engaged on the charger when not in use.