Article Published Date : 2020-06-02
Food is stuck inside my Philips Avent Baby food maker
Are food residuals left behind in the jar of your Philips Avent Baby food maker? Try to clean this yourself with these instructions.
Remove food residuals from the jar
Clean the jar of your Philips Avent baby food maker:
- Separate the jar from the food maker
- Remove the lid and blade from the jar
- Rinse the jar under the tap by aligning the hole at the bottom of the jar with the tap. Rinse with warm water
- Shake the jar for 15 seconds to flush the food residuals with leftover water
- Repeat these steps until all food residuals are gone.
Dry and assemble all parts before storage.
Prevent mould or build up food residuals
To prevent this issue from happening again, make sure that:
- All parts are disassembled and cleaned after each use. Tip: rinse all parts under the tap before cleaning
- All parts are rinsed under the tap before being placed in the dishwasher
- All parts are dry before being reassembled and stored
- Other faults (2)
- Steam issues (1)
- First use and Installation / Download (1)
- Leaking (1)
Not what you are looking for?
Subscribe to receive email from Philips - Don’t miss out!