Tips for quick and easy hair clipping
- The hair has to be dry and free of any kind of styling gel.
- Comb the hair in the direction of hair growth.
- Check if the comb is fixed properly on the appliance and if you have chosen the right hair length setting.
- Always clip the hair against the direction of hair growth; This means that you have to move the appliance in different directions across the head.
- Move the appliance slowly through the hair.
- Remove cut hair from the appliance and the comb.
- Remove cut hair from the hair.
- Before contouring, look carefully where you want the hairline to be.
- Contour the neckline and the hair around the ears without the comb.
- Do not press the appliance onto the skin too firmly.