1) Pull the latch of the HEPA dust container filter to open and remove it
2) Rinse the pleated side of the HEPA dust container filter under a hot, slow-running tap
- Hold the filter in such a way that the pleated side points upwards and the water flows parallel to the pleats
- Hold the filter at an angle so that the water washes away the dirt inside the pleats
- Turn the filter 180° and let the water flow along the pleats in the opposite direction
- Continue this process until the filter is clean
3) Carefully shake the water from the surface of the HEPA dust container filter
4) Let the HEPA dust container filter dry completely before you put it back into the vacuum cleaner!
Note: Never clean the HEPA dust container filter with a brush!
Note: Cleaning does not restore the original colour of the filter, but does restore its filtration power.