Rated 1 out of 5 by 3
Rated 1 out of 5 by Stevo Rubbish
No cables included and no instructions. After several attempts I got to work but the sound was poor. Then it started turning itself off and after 2 months produced nothing more than an offensive buzzing.Complete waste of money.
29 June 2015
Rated 1 out of 5 by Philipshi Junk
This product is garbage: stay away.
(1) Stopped working after 2 months.
(2) Has to be re-programmed every time you turn it on.
(3) The default setting isn't midway up the scale, but the lowest volume setting.
(4) User interface is just a few orange buttons that indicate little more than the unit being plugged in.
(5) Sound quality was so average I sometimes had to check that it was plugged in.
(5) Did I mention that the unit lasted 2 months with only little use?
24 May 2015
Rated 1 out of 5 by Craig67 Frustrated
Remote does not operate in front of television it also will not operate in a TV cabinet.You practically have to stand over the top of the unit to get it to respond. The design team that put this little gem together want sacking. I would expect this from a no name brand but not Phillips.
2 April 2015