SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA – Philips is adding to its leading Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) range with Philips Lumea Comfort, a compact and lightweight new beauty tool designed to help women realise long-lasting smooth, hair-free skin.
Philips Lumea Comfort builds on the success of the Lumea range, making its popular technology available for even more women by offering a hand held and highly affordable hair removal solution that will last for over 100,000 guaranteed flashes.
|"At Philips, we understand that women love the sense of freedom that comes with naturally smooth and perfectly hair-free skin. The Philips Lumea range has long proven leading in terms of preventing hair regrowth and thanks to the introduction of Philips Lumea Comfort, we now offer women a variety of elegant, easy-to-use and very effective IPL beauty tools, accommodating personal preferences for speed and design," says Tom Paltridge, Senior Marketing Manager, Personal Care, Philips Australia & New Zealand.|
100,000 flashes, no hair
With the introduction of Lumea Comfort, Philips hopes to help more women enjoy long-lasting results for longer, without having to worry about salon appointments or grow-out periods. "We strive to use innovation to continuously offer women the best possible Beauty tools," continues Paltridge. "I am proud to say that the Philips Lumea Comfort is not only highly affordable, it also delivers great results and I guarantee it will last for over 100,000 flashes."
Tailored to women’s needs
For the Lumea range, Philips technical experts have worked closely with skin scientists and dermatologists to tailor Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) technology, an innovative and advanced light-based hair removal method originally used in professional salons, to safe, effective and easy use at home. The new Philips Lumea Comfort offers women an effective, fast and easy solution to long-lasting smoothness from the comfort of their own home.
The Philips Lumea Comfort experience
- The Philips Lumea range offers one of the world’s most effective at-home IPL technology for preventing hair regrowth, helping women achieve beautifully smooth skin for up to months
- The Philips Lumea Comfort is the smallest, lightest Lumea thanks to its easy-to-hold design
- Suitable for use across both face and body with a treatment surface of 2.7 cm2
- Its Skin Color Sensor detects the user’s skin tone for extra safety
- Five light energy settings allow for women to adjust the setting to personal preferences
- Features Slide & Flash technology for extra-easy and convenient treatment
- Integrated UV filter protects the skin from exposure to UV light
The Philips Lumea Comfort (SC1981/00) is available exclusively at Shaver Shop for $399rrp. For more information please visit Philips.com.au.